September 24, 2005

I got picked to play with the big kids...

Tagged by SDK, thus saving you from some random post today.

Three Random Facts About My Closet:
1) Which one?
2) One is simply not big enough.
3) Which part didn't you understand? The closet is not big enough. I use them all. I have a closet just for my suits.

Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:
1) You can own clothes without wearing them? What kind of blasphemy is this?
2) Oh, items... Water socks.
3) Condoms.

Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:
1) Every time I say that about a piece of clothing I toss it. Not saying it again.
2) OK - the jeans I paint in. The ones I've patched twice.
3) My motorcycle jackets.

Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:
1) A dress.
2) High heels.
3) A military dress uniform.

Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":
1) Question your own wardrobe, I don't question mine.
2) The hooded, full length leather jacket I just threw away on a whim.
3) A T-shirt that said, "Your village called, their idiot is missing."


Three things that I have a surprising number of:
1) Socks. I have SO many socks. (around 100-150 pairs)
2) Shoe trees.
3) Shoes to put the trees in.

Three dominant colors in my wardrobe:
1) Black.
2) Gray.
3) Lavender. (Fuck off you judgmental Fuck.)


Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
1) The green shirt that gets me laid 85% of wearings.
2) My Marlboro classic jeans (batting almost .1000 in those).
3) My Puma shoes or a suit (I look good in a suit).


Three people I will tag (or throw under the bus):
No-one. If you want to tag yourself (or throw yourself under a bus), be my guest. Just be quick about it.

9 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger StrangeMadness said...

just tell me one thing....are your Puma's lavender?

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmmmmmmm. Have fun in that green shirt. And I can't think of anything more to write.

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad Monkey,

I think I'd have preferred a random post. In looking over your blog, your vision of the world is provocative.

Lavendar and Pink are both great colors for the RIGHT man, so you go guy!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today ;o)

Mina

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I have some kinks, but throwing myself under a bus doesn't qualify as one of 'em.

However, I will admit to owning a tshirt that says:
When I snap you'll be the first on the list. (And it's in this scribbly print that reeks of someone who's going postal at any second.)

I can't believe I admitted to owning that shirt.

And, lavender? I have one in that color and had a kid's dad hit on me big-time when I wore it. Shiver me timbers!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

Thanks for your unsolcited and unwanted comments on my blog...But your wrong. If she didnt liek my daughters singing, she could have moved. They were talking louder than she was siging and even us "people with kids" have the right to eat anywhere we please

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

Sorry, you caught me in a bad mood! You are right, I am also appalled at what parents let their children do in public! I have left restaurants with my children because they were being complete terrors…but this woman was just being really snotty about it…This was a pretty loud restaurant, I try not to take my kids to restaurants that are not family friendly, but you also have the right to dine in peace…

Lisa

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

Are your condoms lavender? And when did they become an article of clothing?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

ACK @ not wearin a condom!
and I don't know what water socks are.

Hmm @ the dress and high heels.
Always a bonus when you go back to a guys house and find out he has an extra change of clothes for me.
That's why you have them right?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

OK, the condoms are not lavender. They are plain old Durex. I haven't thrown them out because I haven't worn them YET. I am a safety guy.

The dress and heels are there no longer, they were a halloween costume.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home