September 08, 2005

Technology whore

OK, so I'll admit I'm a technology whore. I'm the guy in the airport with the cool new widget. The guy sitting two rows in front of you with a 17" laptop watching a DVD bigger than the cabin video screen. I've followed the iPod craze with an avid fascination. Seeing them sell 18 million of them in the last year alone is mind-blowing. Now, they've come out with a new iPod that will make many users go buy another one. The iPod Nano. Suh-weet doesn't even come close. This is the must have. No more waiting for things to get any better. If they get better than this, they'll come with your choice of (nevermind).



Image Copyright © 2005 Apple Computer, Inc.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Frank said...

I gotta get me one of those!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger drunkbh said...

What will they come out with your choice of?

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger M is for... said...

Whore? not so much
It's leather wearin', ass slappin', chapps donnin' bith, yes.. that would be more accurate, I believe

whore imply's that Technology pays you, but oh no honey, you pay... you always pay

Like a crappy date =)

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said...

I'll stick to my 60 GB model and its 15,445 songs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home