September 07, 2005

Ah, good...

Is it just me, or is there really nothing better to eat than your favorite slice (or four)? Oh, and a bottle of beer (or two). Hot, melted cheese. It drips and oozes off the crust. The delicate balance of toppings exquisite on your palette. The warm crust tears just right in your mouth. Succulent. Decadent. Your craving delivered. Thanksgiving dinner isn't this good. Think about it. The steam rising from the box. The aroma drifting across the room, filling your senses. Just when you think you can stop. You reach into the box for another slice. The flavors exploding off your tongue. Juicy and fulfilling. Oh, god.

11 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger stardust said...

Do you do advertisements for dominos, papa johns or pizza hut. I'm eating pizza rolls right now. Not quite as tastee.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger drunkbh said...

I couldn't agree more. Oh wait, are we talking about food?

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger erl said...

omg i wasn't even hung and then i saw that picture and now i WANT PIZZZZZZZZZZA

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger celtgirl said...

Thanks - I know what I'm having for lunch today.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger M is for... said...

Dude, you just had food sex
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Natalia said...

Yes...love the pizza...just not big on the corn syrup that is added to everything in this country. :(

-N

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Frank said...

OMFG!!! Yummie!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

You just described my homemade pizza...dough and all. C'mon over the next time I'm sliding one of those suckers off the pizza stone. I won't even expect a tip. Just smile and rub your belly once or twice.

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Why oh why oh why did I read your blog tonight... there goes Weight Watchers for the week!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger .g. said...

Pizza is a passion of mine>I once ate it breakfast, lunch and dinner for a week. You commented on a jelly fish photo of mine. It is actually a still from a movie clip I took. And since blogspot does not allow gif files I had to do something else. I browsed through the rest of your blog and i like what i see. I am typing way to much and will leave you be with your thoughts and a slice

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger SD27 said...

As Homer would say "mmmmmm...pizza"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home