January 18, 2006

Thin cry


an angels death begets a lingering shallow
begone I say, begone or else
live beyond, live within, just not amidst
as you leach your presence I pale
blood faltering in my tired flesh
reaching, seeking, finding not
the chancre mechanic leaks insipidness
i state, i retract, i collate my brain
the devils soul is my latest toy
from whence I sprung to do this deed
friendless, fiendish, delightful
sickness permeates the darkened shroud
leave me, burning, diseased, broken
begone I say, begone or else

6 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Buffalo said...

You always talk to me, dude.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Wow.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Annalis said...

excellent

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger LyZa said...

after my own heart.

nice piece.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

ooooooo!
*leaving b4 "or else"...* LOL! ;)

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger M is for... said...

Are you auditioning for the role of The Lord of Darkness in the remake of Tom Cruises Epic of the 1980's - Legend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home