September 20, 2005

Tunnel rocketeer

Warning: disgusting content to follow. Continue to read at your own risk.

So last night I dreamed about blowing my nose. Not like putting tissue in my hand and placing it in front of the my nostril and blowing to expel whatever matter was hanging out there. Rather, I dreamed like I was a tiny video camera inside the nose itself. From the hurricane gale force winds. To watching the giant snot ball come rolling out of the depths of my sinus's, it was a very curious dream. I mean, actually seeing the process it requires to expel this stuff is really quite interesting, but it's not like you could sell a DVD on the mass market and have yourself a hit on your hands. I can see the title now. The Snotball Express. Or. You and Your Nasal Hygiene. That one sounds like a 50's Sex Ed or other health class video. But I digress, so this slime is rolling toward the exit and stops whenever the blowing force slows. Sometimes it even edges back a bit. Finally, the howling wind breaks it's tenuous infuriating grasp on your mucus membranes and gains enough momentum to fly out your nose into the waiting receptacle of tissue. Ah...

7 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

Tissue? Isn't that what the ground is for?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger sdk said...

LOL We need to get you something docile to read before you go to bed. LOL

Did you have a sniffle or something that was driving you crazy?

sdk

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

You write so eloquently about snot... Will you do earwax next time? Please?!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger StrangeMadness said...

Wow. I thought I had odd dreams. You are quite the descriptive rambler. Always unique and expressive.

In response to your comment to me...

Progress may be slow, but the actual realization that a change needs to be made is a huge first step. I'd love to know how things go for you.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger M said...

what a dream......

too bad i'm not a dream interpreter. that one would probably be interesting.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Natalia said...

Erm... wow... never dreamt about snot... ick...need a shower :)

-N

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

I really SHOULD be having these kind of dreams. I get snotted on every freaking day, god help me.

~Eyes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home