December 17, 2007

Travelin' again

Random thoughts from today:

The sun is following me everywhere I go. Where is the shade?
I'm gonna be too burned to go to the beach tomorrow.
Joelho - the best version of ham-n-cheese ever.
Ice cold coconut water (drunk from a fresh cut coconut) is better than any beverage I ever drank when I was thirsty.
That's the spot I saw the dead body in the middle of the street the other night. Poor fucker.
Sun, wtf? Go shine on someone else for 5 minutes.
No, I don't understand what you said, I smile like a dumb-fuck because I don't.
Ice cold Chopp (Brasil draft beer). 'Nuff said.
Cupuacu - what a tasty little amazon fruit. Why don't they export this to the states?
Acai for dinner with a side of banana. Scrumptious.

Yes, you poor basterts, I'm in Brazil again. Shocker.

Can you say New Years Eve on Copacabana Beach with 2 million other revelers for the biggest NYE party in the world. For more pix and the full story, click here.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

That just ain't right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home