December 06, 2007

Cliché TV

10 things Jeff Probst should quit saying on Survivor.

10. Come on in guys.
9. Guaranteed an X spot to win a million dollars.
8. Wanna see what you are playing for?
7. Worth playing for?
6. Survivors ready!
5. X Wins Reward!
4. X wins Immunity!
3. I'll go tally the votes.
2. Xth person voted out of Survivor...
1. The tribe has spoken.


This is what the 8 or 9th season? Jeffie can't be any more original than that? Do we really need him there? Just get someone up there with a tape recording of his lame ass. Hey Jeff, get a shirt that isn't blue and perhaps doesn't have epaulet's.

I've got a couple of Survivor twists for future seasons. Winner of the immunity challenge gets to vote off the person of their choice and bring someone back to the game. Oh, here is a good one. 'The Hidden Tribe' only to be revealed after the merge and then joins the game. Or perhaps, play a whole season with just one tribe. Just imagine the power plays.

5 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't watch Survivor. Thursday night it NBC night. Earl, 30 Rock, Office, Scrubs. I just can't leave my friends...

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger JLee said...

I don't either, but I suppose these reality show hosts may start to feel like broken records after a while...

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Buffalo said...

Sad, sad, sad.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wait...you still watch Survivor? Ummmmmmmmm.:-)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger SS said...

I can't watch it anymore, but I used to love it. I still watch the Amazing Race each season though. I guess it's still unique enough each time with different locations, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home