November 13, 2006

More random thoughts

Have you ever noticed that either your oral or written vocabulary is larger. Mine is obviously written. Erudite. Is this just another word for geek or nerd? Probably. *sigh*

------

Strange phenomenon - I used to listen to heavy metal when I was in high school and college. Dio, Iron Maiden, etc... I still love the albums these bands put out then, but I was flipping channels this weekend and saw a video for a new Iron Maiden tune. I wondered if it was any good. I honestly couldn't tell. I love hearing classic Maiden, but the new tune just didn't do anything for me. Same goes for Dio. A friend sent me a link to an old Dio video on You Tube and while the video itself sucked (can you say LOW Budget?) the song kicked ass. Then I saw a link for a new Dio video featuring Jack Black with his new movie... you guessed it... SUCKED like an Electrolux.

--------

I'm a visual spatial thinker, but I can't organize storage space for JACK. I don't understand this at all. I should excel at this endeavor. Yet, I still have unpacked boxes littering my office from when I moved in March. Someone help me...

--------

In Miami, I saw dozens of people wearing a single Dog Tag around their neck. When did this trend start? What's the meaning behind it?

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

I'm more curious about these, I was going to say idiots, that pierce their lips with multiple spike and run a honkin' big thing threw their nose.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

My spoken and written vocabularies are much the same. I write as I would speak it. I just don't tend to talk much, unless it's to myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home