October 31, 2006

I'll get you my pretty

Well, so it's Halloween. Time for Tricks or Treats, carved pumpkins, and all that jazz. I've spent weeks trying to get the razorblade apple thing perfected, but every freakin' time I bite into one of the apples, the dang thing gets stuck in my teeth. And poisoned candy? Forghettaboutit. How could you mess with the perfect taste of a Butterfinger or Kit Kat bar? Sigh.

Personally, I doubt I'll have any trick or treaters, but I've got my baseball bat ready. When they reach for the candy, I can thump them on the head and call them, "Greedy little bastard". hahaha When they wake up in the morning with an aching head, then they can beg mommy for some the candy they purloined the night before. Strange how that candy always disappeared when I was a kid. No matter how big my haul was, it was always gone in a few days. Methinks there was a ghost in my house that had a sweet tooth.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

I'm down loading some Slim Whitman songs and being grateful that it is too damned cold and snowy for trick or treaters.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Just this Girl said...

have you tried the new butterfinger flavored hot chocolate?!

two thumbs up from this paranoid schizo...

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Now that I'm on the "other side of the fence", I finally figured out why all my hallowe'en candy went so fast when I was a kid.

Heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home