November 08, 2006

As seen on TV

So I am going to be on television. Well, part of me is. Some of my skin to be specific. We're not talkin' the local news either. But a national TV show that is actually seen in other parts of the world as well.

What part of me? Well of couple of my tattoos, of course. Here I was minding my own business (read that skulking by Miami Ink in hopes of a glimpse of the tattoo TV stars) and a guy with a video camera asks if he can shoot some of my tattoos. "What for?" I play stupid. "Miami Ink." He seems taken aback that I have no idea why a bunch of people with radios and cameras would be hanging around a tattoo studio in South Beach. heh heh

In any event, he shoots my new MUNKEY tattoo that I picked up in Rio a few weeks ago and the wizard on my arm that you've seen previously in HNT posts. What, You wanna see the tattoo? Well, soon. I'm waiting for a little more healing for the actual photos. They'll zoom by it quick as one of the South Beach tattoo clips as they fade in and out of the show. So, tune in or not. A little piece of me is gonna be famous again. lol

5 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Just this Girl said...

i love that show!!!
wow!
do you know when?

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

No one takes pictures of my tatts

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Jada said...

Nice! And then I can say, "I knew him way back when..."

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger M is for... said...

did you give them your real name for the release or just MM?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

What release? They just shot video of some of my skin. No release required for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home