May 12, 2006

Futhermucker...

Has it really been three weeks since I posted? OMG. I'm so sorry. Quick, give me a topic...

How about we talk about infatuation or lust? Sound good? I hope so. Lust is always near my heart.

In the last few days, I've probably fallen in lust more than a 100 times. But what is it that lust really does for you? Gives you sexual immediacy. Other than that, it's merely fantasy in your little head. Seriously, you haven't acted on it. You don't remember the person 5 minutes later (or if you do, it's still a fleeting whim.)

So what is it that we really want? The brass ring. Come'on, you can tell me.

We want that person that can love us, hold us and squeeze us just so. That person that makes our mind wander in the middle of a meeting. The person that we wake up dreaming was there. The one that makes us smile in the middle of tragedy and cry in the middle of fantasy.

Real or not real. That is what we want. Do you have it? Do you have something close to it? Fess up, I won't tell anyone.

9 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Three weeks and you clearly have had better things to do...

Thanks punk.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Had it, once. He wants it again too...thinking on it...

(Wondered where you went to!)

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger LyZa said...

i'll just have lust over love anytime. at least lust never hurts you.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger HannoverFist said...

Hey, you're back.

Lust? Well... nothing I'd break up my marriage over. :) There are some women I know that I have caught getting naked in my mind, but lusting isn't really me.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger LyZa said...

that shows how different we are hannoverfist. ^_^

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger HannoverFist said...

Heh, that's not to say that I've never had lust with someone... I'm just not in that phase anymore. :)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Do I have lust? Yes, all the time.
Do I have the *other* you mention? No, I don't. And it sucks... thanks for askin' & remindin' me. *lil smirk* LOL!

ps You're about as good at bloggin' as I am. LMAO ;)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hmmm... thought about your Q a lil more.... and I must confess: Yes. I *do* have it... but only in my head. It's not real. So, it doesn't count... or does it? Hmmm...

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

Too complicated for me. I just wanted to get laid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home