March 28, 2006

Stranded in time



Unlike most photos that I have put with my blog since I started (the exceptions being the Europe images), the photo above is one of mine (click on it for a larger view). I took it a few weeks ago.

One of those rare moments in time when everything was simply perfect. The quiet calm of the waves washing in. Soft voices murmur in the distance. The barely heard whisper of the breeze through the leaves above. My breath caught in my throat. Even the passion of my beating heart seemingly stopped for this instant in time. I look at the image now and I'm there once again. Caught in a spell of softness and delight.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Such a beautiful picture. Interesting to the eyes too. You've managed, indeed, to capture a moment in time...

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Beautiful pic... so peaceful.

Glad you're back.
Now don't be such a stranger!! *spank* lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home