February 07, 2006

Smoooth operator

So, I was talking to this woman today and the words high maintenance came up. Not in relation to her. She was talking about me. Me?!?! OK, so I am. Shoot me. lol Anyway, the conversation went back and forth. She tried to claim she was more like an economy car and I said, "With curves like that, you are definitely the Sport model." Nice. It was cheesy, but gooood. lol

I'm not sure what this post is about. I've had total ADD the past week or more. I keep forgetting to do the simplest things. I walk from room to room only to go back to figure out why I was there. I'm surprised I haven't burned my apt. down cooking dinner. I had a great idea for a post a while ago and then lost it... This is what you get today. I'll try harder tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Schuyler said...

ADD eh? Like how when you were with me on Saturday and while we were in my car you asked if I had a razor blade to scrape old inspection stickers off of your car? And when I said yes, then you said "Cool, can I borrow it when we get back to your house?" And I said "sure, but you know we'll both forget."? And then we both forgot. And then we went and got chili dogs and beer? <Chris Farley from SNL voice> That was awwwwewwwwweeeeeessssoooooommmmmmeee!!!</voice>

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger drunkbh said...

I have those days way too often.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Alice said...

ha! i like the sports car line :-)

i try hard not to be high maintenance. it's like a point of honor with me, that i can hang with the guys, only take 5 minutes to get ready if necessary. i have no idea why :-)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

Must be something in the air. I have it too.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger M is for... said...

High Maint. - yes, yes you are
but in a charming way
ADD - yes, yes you... what did you just say?

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

LMAO!
I don't like to refer to my... um, whatever... as A.D.D. ---- too fuckin' negative connotations w/that crap. Instead, I say I'm Chaotic Energy, w/a hint of Random.
LOL!
Welcome to the club.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home