November 03, 2005

What is it about me?

I can't speak to the 'something about me'. I can tell you that in person many people find me seemingly able to look right through them. I've also found throughout my life that people will tell me every secret and every skeleton they have. Without me asking... the stuff just seems to roll out of them. It could even be the first day I met them. It still happens. It shocks people.

"I can't believe I just told you that." I can't either, but I'm not surprised. I won't say I've heard it all, but I've heard a lot. Many of the themes are similar which is still a surprise. But, the actual content. Not so much.

I'm never certain what it is that people see in me that makes that happen. Never have, probably never will. Some would call it a gift, some would call it a curse. I accept it as part of my life. Simple is. Simple does.

There are a lot of cheezy internet blog tests out there... see my death below for comparison. This is a real personality test. It costs money. (Very little.) I'm not getting a kick back. Take the test...

------

Update - In June I attended a creative conference. One of the vendors had a paper bag contest. Design a paper bag... You could do whatever you wanted. I had a good concept, but the execution was done really fast. Yesterday, the vendor posted some of them on their website... I didn't know it until a friend sent me this today. Here is my bag. If you read it. It's scary that I posted the above last night.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Alice said...

hah, i'm that person doing the babbling... i'll tell anyone anything. i'm not exactly a private person, no matter how hard i try ;-P

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

Secrets? Let me see...do I have any secrets? Hmmmm...

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger introspectre said...

Mmm, I have a bag around here to fill as well.

Brilliant, you are.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Just this Girl said...

wow. secrets. love that pick. genious. think i'll have to take that idea and run like mad with it... but can i have permission to plaigerize you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home