October 30, 2005

How i'm going to die

Since I don't have to write anything, I'm just going to post this. If the picture wasn't so interesting, I doubt I would. That and the fact that out of over 185,000 people that have taken this. Only 3 percent got the same result I did. Hmmm....



Your death will be from jealousy...Most likely because you hated someone or envied someone so...your only goal in life was to be better then them...but soon you will be pushed to the limits which will end up killing you...you will most likely die in a freak accident like...sky diving or something simple like going bankrupt for trying to have enerything your enemy has and not being able to feed yourself....


How Will You Die And Why? .:Beautiful Dark Pics:.
brought to you by Quizilla

7 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Dammit! What the hell were you thinking posting that cripsing link!? Of course my ass HAD to click on it, HAD to take the quiz (with TONS of spelling errors), and HAD to see that I will die of MURDER!

I need a facial. A nice, long facial, followed by a pedicure. Those two things will make me forget my upcoming murder. (No shitty comments about the facial, either, kids!)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

You'd never believe...I got the SAME thing as you.

Wow...good to know. I'll have to take up yoga or something to calm myself the fuck down and be more peaceful...

Jealousy...geesh...

~Eyes

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger drunkbh said...

I'm going to be murdered by a stalker.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Annalis said...

Murder for me as well. The pics were cool.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

Never die. Just be recycled.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Oooo... gotta watch out for that Jealous. Definitely a killer.
LOVE that pic!... gonna go take the test now.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Yikes!!!! (copied below)
Your death will be murder....Most likely because your a very social person and everyone knows you, but there is one person lurking in the shadows that is so jealous of you or is so obsessed they end up killing you...There are many ways of being murdered...it depends on the person, but your death will either be slow and painful (like being stabed to death) or quiek and painless (like a gunshot to the head).

*running away screaming* LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home