November 21, 2005

Parking spot gifted

Seriously. I'm sure you've all driven around for hours looking for a parking space. I haven't. I always find good parking spaces close to the door I wish to enter. Picture yourself driving up to make an aisle choice... If you pick right, you might get lucky and actually score a space. now picture that it doesn't matter. A space will materialize for you. I swear, people probably come out to the parking lot looking for their car and end up calling the police because their car isn't there anymore. It doesn't matter what time of day, the season. Nothing. I will score a parking space right where I want it to be. Going shopping? Give me a call. I'll get you right down front. Now, will that be VISA or Mastercard?

5 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger M is for... said...

AKA Diva parking

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

What's your number?

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

That visualization thing never worked for me. When I was in college we had a SEVERE shortage of on-campus parking. Whoever wasn't driving the car was fair game for being forced out of the vehicle to lay prone in an open spot until we could get the car to that area of the parking lot. One late night after hours of ahem...liquid enjoyment, I triumphed over a car filled with frat boys who swore they'd seen the spot first. *shrugging* I was sprawled in it...and I know I'm damn lucky they didn't run my ass over.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Annalis said...

I'm usually pretty lucky. I like to say the parking fairy was with me or pimpin ain't easy. Just a couple of things I yell out loud when that spot opens up in front of me.

It's true that some people have this gift and some don't.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Princess parking. I got it...it ain't no pimp thang. On the spot visualization.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home