November 18, 2005

I'm sorry...

OK, I hate to do this, but today you have read the wrong blog... Why, you ask?

'Cuz I have this song stuck in my head and I'm giving the gift to you. Pretty soon, it'll be stuck in your head. Enjoy the countdown.

99 bottles of beer on the wall. 99 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. 97 bottles of beer on the wall. 97 bottles of beer on the wall. 97 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. 96 bottles of beer on the wall. 96 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. 95 bottles of beer on the wall.

Well, you get the idea. Enjoy... Bwahahahaha

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

No, no, noooooo!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Stop reading after the warning and everything's alright.

Feelin' alright? Not feelin' too good myself.

Think the Doors.

You know that I would be untrue -
you know that I would be a liar-
If...

Or

California Dreamin'

Bye bye

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

You're mean...

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger M is for... said...

KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA CAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELION!
YOU COME AND GOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU COOOME AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Schuyler said...

In 2000, I hiked from North Georgia to Southern PA on the Appalachian Trail. This was before iPods, Rios, and other MP3 players. So, a walkman type of music device was heavy and usually not deemed worthy of the extra weight for it and the batteries. So, songs would get stuck in our heads for days on end. At one point, I was singing Sugar Mountain by Neil Young so much, people who'd never heard the song knew it by heart.

But the worst was when a song would match your hiking rhythm perfectly. This happened for, I kid you now, 2 frigging weeks. The Leave it to Beaver theme song matched my cadence and trekking pole placement rhythm perfectly. I'd reach town, head straight to a bar with a jukebox (still pretty common in the southern appalachians) and try to get that song outta my head.

No dice. TWO WEEKS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home