July 29, 2007

random repost

I clicked randomly into my past and found this paragraph:

Personally, I thrive on the idea that someone told me I couldn't do something. You'll never... or... You can't... I CAN. And I'm going to prove you wrong. Whoa, I just gave myself a tiny shiver. The power I hold in my hands, my head and my heart to accomplish the impossible. Is there a stronger drug than that? The satisfaction, the feeling you get when you succeed where you were told you couldn't? Oh, I just got another shiver. The energy and strength in that is worthy of allowing it to consume you. To rule you. To own you.

I have very few readers left, but this blog was always for me from the inception. I appreciate that people miss my words when I'm gone. The paragraph above rocked me when I reread it. The words are nothing new, but it's interesting to see many months later with a different perspective.

6 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Parker said...

I don't think you can. 'Nuff said.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Too many say can't...

and I thank them for that, because it makes me want to prove to myself that, yes, I can.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

You will never, ever, be Selma Hayek. Bottom line, dude. Never happen.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

But if it does I want pictures. Not of you.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger SS said...

You can't be a millionaire. There! I said it. Prove me wrong ;)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger celtgirl said...

I don't comment often on your musings, but they always inspire me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home