February 16, 2007

A good day?

For most people, a good day is waking up, going to work, coming home, and not having any hassles on the way. We'll call it Gliding Through. Then there is my life. I hate gliding. I like the ripples and swirls that come through the course of the day. Ups downs and all arounds. It's what makes life interesting. I couldn't do the rote 9-5 thing any more than I could be a ditch digger as a profession. Not that there is anything wrong with those jobs, we need ditch diggers, we need 9-5ers. I just can't be one of them.

I do my best work late at night. I solve the most complex problems while I'm doing something other than focusing on them. My mind is a virtual playground. It requires a daily influx of NEW. Gimme something to think about. To ponder. To question. You've made my day.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

In your eyes what is the single most immoral and reprehensible act a person can commit? And why.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Yes, "normal", mundane, mind numbingly boring = a good day...I think not.

I have far less expectation I'm afraid. Any day above ground is a good one in my book, leaves things open I figure if I don't put any "requirements" on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home