January 17, 2007

Worth a 1000 words?

I went to BK today to grab a salad for lunch. As I pulled up to the drive-thru menu, I noticed a sign at the bottom that read, "Picture menu available at window". Now, I'm may not be a genius, but people. If I need a picture menu, do you think I can read the sign? At what point in the process do you suppose someone objected to the sign and was shot down. "No, we need to inform our customers that can't read english that there is a picture menu available." Or is it for regular customers that may not know what a hamburger is?

I'd like to know how you visually see the difference between a chicken sandwich and a crispy chicken sandwich. Are the pix actual size or is there little text: Burgers may be larger that photo portrays. I didn't get fries or onion rings, but I'm wondering what happened to the days when fries actually stuck out the tops of the boxes? The idea you were getting a lot from a little container. Gone like the cassette tape.

I wish you all luck with the picture menu. I myself will pass. I know what a hamburger looks like.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

You sure it was a salad you bought?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Just this Girl said...

that's why i hate BK
hahaha...
"gone like the cassette tape"

... that was genius!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home