January 14, 2007

Spoon me

I have spoon issues. I have a complete set of spoons just like I have a complete set of forks, knives and soup spoons. However, I'm continually out of regular spoons. Before I run every dishwasher cycle I have to pull spoons out and hand wash them. What gives? Do I eat too much spoon food? Too much stuff in need of stirring? Help!

Can I buy extra spoons that match my set? Can you buy individual spoons? I doubt it. I wouldn't even know where to look. Maybe I can find my silverware on eBay and buy another set and throw out everything but the spoons. That would be rich. Or better yet, put the set back on eBay sans spoons. haha I bet could find someone to buy it too. Poor SOB would be out there looking for his own set of spoons. I might just have to do that.

I can already see the CNN headline. Man starts rush on spoons. Manufacturers rushed today to increase production for spoons in anticipation of demand for more spoons in the residential setting. While most people have 8 place settings, Mad Munkey started a rising trend by buying up all the spoons he could find that match his set. Mr. Munkey theorizes that he has nearly 40 spoons that match his set. "You know, I just got tired of handwashing spoons all the time. You should never be spoonless." Indeed, where would we be without the spoon. The utensil the was the basis for the almighty Spork.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Buffalo said...

"To match your set."

Dude, you are a hairy legged guy! We don't care 'bout no stinkin' spoons matching! Get with the program or you will be excommunicated from the Good Ol' Boy Club!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home