January 07, 2007

Take it to the limit

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


What does next year have in store for me?
Children of the Damned - Iron Maiden (that I am)

What does your love life look like?
She only gets that way with me - Toby Keith (score)

What do I say when life gets hard?
Big me - Foo Fighters (i don't like this, but playing by the rules)

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Looking for love - Whitesnake (lmao)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Not Fade Away - Rolling Stones (I got nothin')

What do you want as a career?
Shake a leg - AC/DC (hmmm stripper - Nice)

Your favorite saying?
Great day to be alive - Travis Tritt (so true)

Favorite place?
Round and Around - Pink Floyd (heh heh)

What do you think of your parents?
And the cradle will rock - Van Halen (too bad it didn't rock out the door)

Where would you go on a first date? (SuhWeet)
Smokin' - Boston

Drug of choice?
Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast - Pink Floyd (just a little dust...)

Describe yourself.
I need to know - Tom Petty (tell me now)

What is the thing I like doing most?
Strange Days - The Doors ('nuff said)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
5150 - Van Halen (I shit you not)

How will I die?"
Evil Angel - Breaking Benjamin (how apprapo)

The song that will be played at your funeral?
Don't Go - Andre Visior (a trance song - go figure - party up people)

The song you'll put as the subject?
Take it to the limit - The Eagles

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Buffalo said...

I wonder what freakin' songs Robertson had loaded?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger bikeandbeer said...

this was fun! maybe i'll post on my blog also!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

How very interesting. I think I'll have to do this one later tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home