December 12, 2006

Be kind to thy neighbor

Who needs Santa Claus? I have a coffee fairy.

This morning I was woken by a knock on the door (if not several). I sprang from my bed it was such a clatter. I dressed in a flash and threw open the door to see nothing. No-one was there. Then the out of the corner of my eye what did I spy but a steaming cup of mocha. Starbucks no less. I knelt down in surprise and grabbed up the cup and guzzled to my hearts delight.

I could almost hear the sound of the coffee fairy calling to her bearers. "On Julio, on Jesus, on Louis, on Juan. Merry Christmas, and to all a good morning."

Now, get your ass to work and quit coveting my coffee fairy.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

I would have shot the little bitch fairy. I hate Starbucks. Now Tim Hortons....that's close to being good coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home