January 11, 2007

Playing with words

If you've read much of my blog, you know I enjoy finding word combinations that sound interesting together. Since my mind is fairly scrambled today, I've decided to share an experiment. This isn't a poem or a a cohesive thought. Just some words strung together.

The acid forest reclines with quiet reserve

Contemplate fate within the window of another's soul

Mourning silence of whimsical fate

Sweet harmony of discord and malcontent

Malfeasance lingers through the stillness

Ripcord shorn in eager hands of clammy perception

6 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

I like the second and third ones best. They actually brought mental images along with them.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

I think I need to start using the word "whimsical" more often. I like the way it rolls off my tounge.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

malodorous miasma of blatant bungling

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Annalis said...

Recognize the devestating silence of confession

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger LyZa said...

Ironic.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger bikeandbeer said...

i have one of those sets of little magnets with words in my office. every once in a while i mix them up, and the most incredible things come up... "life sticks like grips".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home