September 08, 2006

I notice

Once again, the lack of tourists pleases me. I realize that I'm one myself. But, for some reason I don't like to be reminded of it. Also, I see so many rude tourists in my travels. I don't understand their attitudes of the mindsets that go with them. It's also the fact that I love being off the beaten path.

Younger, attractive Budapest women have developed an art form for diplaying the lace and color of their lingerie. Also, for exposing bits of skin that at home I would find tacky or skanky. Here, it's sexy and womanly. I'd say sensual, but that is not what it is. More of an open statement of sexuality without being sexual. I wish I could have taken a picture of one woman I saw today in a white dress. Semi-transparent cotton around the waist and upper hip area, her white thong and upper cheeks were clearly discernable from a few feet away. Again, more sexy than trashy as it would have looked at home.

Today, I spent some time on Margaret Island. A vast park in the middle of the fast flowing Danube. Complete with roads, trails, amphitheaters, and places to grab a quick bit, a refreshing drink or even a bottle of wine. Bikes, quad bikes and even golf carts are available to rent if your feet and legs are unable to carry you all the way to the far edge of the park/island. A fountain synced to music was an interesting feature of the near edge of the park. Not quite the fountain at the Belagio in Vegas, but not nearly so ostentatious either.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

"one woman I saw today in a white dress. Semi-transparent cotton around the waist and upper hip area, her white thong and upper cheeks were clearly discernable from a few feet away."

NOTE TO M.M.
I don't care where you are this is sexy - and that is a good thing!

your friend, Buffalo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home