December 20, 2005

5 weird habits

Tagged by Annalis

Rules:
The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I always eat my sandwiches starting on the right side half. I never eat the left portion first.
2. The clock in my car is set about 18 minutes fast. It annoys the crap out of my friends, but I'm rarely late.
3. I must lay on my right and left side and then back to the right before I can fall asleep.
4. I keep my domicile 68 degrees, or less, year round.
5. I cannot sit with my back to a door.

Tag yourself if you want to play.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Buffalo said...

At what point do you designate which side is going to be the right side?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

When the plate gets set down or the sandwich unwrapped. It's not conscious, I just realized it was a habit... kinda funny.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Annalis said...

Thanks for playing, MM.

18 minutes fast...that would drive me nuts!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

Perhaps you'd like to drive me to work in the mornings? I'm always late to work and it sounds like you'd get me there on time. I'll make the sandwiches and bring along a sweater (because I'm always cold and 68 degrees would cause all kinds of chills).

Love the list. I posted mine on my blog.

~Eyes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home