May 03, 2007

There is a god

How do I know this? He/she/it miracled whomever was in the bathroom out of it at the exact moment that I needed to spew. Well, that's not entirely true. I managed that in my seat, but managed to keep it in (yeah, whole new level of gross here.) Last night was by far the worst flight I've ever experienced. Not just because I became that 'guy on the plane that hurled', but because of the cold sweats, leg shakes, cramps, bile mouth, headache. Yeah, one crappy flight. We won't even get into turbulence.

So where is he now? Inquiring minds wanna know. Well, at this very second, I've just checked into my world class, tiniest hotel room ever in Milan, Italy. WooHoo. I'm just gonna take a quick nap and then we'll get right into the action. Well, the taxi ride from the airport might count as action. 160 kph and a cost of 70 Euro - or well over $100 - Actually, at the exchange rate I got at the airport, it's $140. But who's counting. I had to get to the hotel and after the experience above, expedience is a plus.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Buffalo said...

To be in Italy...... Damn!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Oh my, well that sounds just so NOT grOOvy!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Annalis said...

Oh damn, I've been there and that's the worst feeling.

Enjoy Italy!!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Lance said...

I guess I can put up w/ a bad flight if it lands in Milan... Next trip to the OC right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home