October 05, 2005

Lick me sideways...

I don't have time or the patience to write a nice piece of prose today. In short, I just don't give a damn. I have this incredible tension in my arms and hands. I want to shake them. Flail them. Sit on them even. In motion, they wish to be still. Still, they desire motion. I'm tired of sitting in this chair. I'm tired of everything around me. I need a change of latitude. I have more shit on my mind that I can't control than I can shake a stick at. Not that it would help any. Perhaps I'm just exhausted. The idea a futility is strong in my mind today. What good does it do anyway? I'm withdrawn, taciturn and I honestly don't care. Now go read some other blog. There are no smiles here today. Go on. Piss off.

5 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger kimmyk said...

your quite hormal today huh? that's ok, i still like ya pissy.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Buffalo said...

Oh, please! You know you do care.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger M is for... said...

Even old faithful blows his stack every once in a while.

No worries poodle, dispite some efforts to prove the contrary, you are human, not machine.
You are matter, not anti matter
You are flesh and bone and heart and soul.
You are allowed to be so and with it, it's moments, hours, days of shit and blue.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger 'Ain said...

My sentiments exactly.

And (by the way) I do read your blog. Especially on days like this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home