July 09, 2005

Interview me

Have no idea where this started and don't really care...

Here's how it works:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Herre are Angelika's questions for me...

1.What is the best present you have ever received?

A friend of mine in college made me an exact duplicate of Jim Morrison's bead necklace. I'm not a huge Doors fan, but if my house was burning down, this is one thing that I would make certain made it to safety.

2.What is your dream job? Is it what you are doing now?

My dream job is being a portrait photographer for Rolling Stone. I have a strange knack for shooting portraits of people that show the real person. They are also often 'the only picture of me I ever liked' according to those I've shot. I don't know the technical part of photography, but I know I can capture the essence of a person. I'm not doing that job now, but I don't need to. I can take portraits of my friends and make them smile. That's worth more than shooting celebs anytime.


3.What is your greatest fear?

That I'm mediocre. 'Nuff said.


4.What have you done today to make the world a better place?

I kept myself in it. No, I'm not being conceited... that was my initial reaction, and something tells me that it's the right answer.


5.What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?

Invite someone over for a finger food dinner and a great bottle of wine to go with our conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home