October 23, 2007

snippet

I found the following typed sometime this week, but obviously unfinished...

For the last few months I feel like things have been running at break-neck speed. Today, I had the opportunity to slow down time in my own mind. There is no rush. I will get where I'm going and I need not stress over it. This is not to say that I lack focus or desire to accomplish. We need goals to reach for and challenges in our paths. Stagnation is a dangerous beast that is best not left to it's own devices. It grows quickly like mold. Tough to eradicate as well. Strong cleansers are required indeed.

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

This is pretty much as close to truth as one can get.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger jin said...

Perfectly stated.

Just the other day I pulled a Tarot card asking why I'm having such a rough time of late... yep, you guessed it. The "Stagnation" card.

But, Virgo's don't like to clean... what now?!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Vesper said...

Thank you! This is exactly what I needed. Stressing over things, especially time, only makes things worse.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home