August 05, 2005

Retinal burn

Did you ever want someone so bad you could taste it? You feel that ache so deep you don't know what to do? Your day revolving around thoughts of them. Their voice, their smell, their presence dominating your mind. Echoes of their words linger. Play, Fast Forward, Rewind your only commands. Play, Play, Play... calm. The music in your ears brings them to you over time and distance. The tattoo of their pulse at the edge of their skin scratching and tearing you within. You cringe from the thoughts, knowing all the while that you must embrace them just as you would embrace the essence of her if she appeared before you. The curtain drawn, you are free to release the energy that has built. Where is she? You reach blind, clawing and crazed. There. Your arms wrap around her in quiet relief. How long will it last? 'til the sun rises and you wake alone? Reaching for the warmth that was only there in your dream. Your pulse hammers harder, your breath quickens with desire. Twisted, tormented the demon needs to feed. So God Damn Beautiful. You thirst, you hunger, you devour the mental images burned into your retina's and beyond. You shook my heart. You tore it all apart. Look at me now, I'm a wreck. I'm down on my knees. Please baby, give me what I need.

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Been There - Felt that. It seems unbearable at times, doesn't it? Like you want to scream until the feeling is gone, except there's no way you can scream that long.

Love the graphics on your blog.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger drunkbh said...

I'm not sure if that was sweet or sad. I guess it's a little of both.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Frank said...

That is so sweet. Been there, done that... still doing it.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

That's pretty intense. I know how you feel though.....it's hard. Keep posting, that's real emotion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home