August 01, 2005

Sheets

Right now in your own private bedroom, you probably are sleeping on sheets that have a thread count somewhere between 200-400. I used to do that too. Then I discovered Overstock.com and 1200 thread count sheets. OMG, like silk. So I got used to sleeping on them and learned to take them for granted. Last night I had to sleep on some 300 count sheets and it was like sleeping on burlap. I don’t know how to go back from my fantastic soft sheets. It’s like sleeping in a Westin Hotel. Ah, the Heavenly Bed. And as I just booked a room at a Westin Hotel in Boston, I discovered they have a Heavenly Dog Bed… What kind of dog needs a Heavenly bed? You have got to be kidding me. Yes, my dog is such a pussy it needs a Heavenly Bed… Hey, maybe that would be good for the little kids? Haha That’s a funny image… BTW – I don’t have kids, so if it sounds like I’m actually going to put a kid in the thing, you are wrong. So back to sheets. The only thing wrong with having 1200 thread count sheets is… well, you’ll figure it out when you get your own. I’m not here to talk about my own personal demons. Well, OK, you are right I am, but I’m not going to tonight. Too tired, too everything. Hope you had a great day. I’m off to put my 1200 TC sheets back on the bed. And off to dreamland I go…

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger M is for... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger M is for... said...

Hey, Ron Popeil, if we act now, would we not get just one set of sheets, but TWO sets for just 15 easy payments of $29.95? But there's more, we get the one set of Amazing Mad Munkey Sheets and then ANOTHER set of Amazing Mad Munkey Sheets AND a complete set of Space Bags to store the sheets, can you believe it?!?!
THANKS MR POPEIL!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

I'm not selling Mad Munkey sheets. The space bags on the other hand are a product that you just have to wonder why it exists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home