March 28, 2009

Listen loud and proud

List 25 albums that made an impact on your life or take you back to another time and place when you hear them. I'm not a big fan of memes, but this one struck a nerve for me.

1. Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
2. Pink Floyd - The Wall
3. Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound of Thunder
4. R.E.M. - Green
5. Scorpions - Blackout
6. AC/DC - Back in Black
7. Surf Punks - My Beach
8. Scorpions - Savage Amusement
9. Metallica - Kill 'em All
10. Aerosmith - Pump
11. Aldo Nova - Aldo Nova
12. Aisa - Alpha
13. Garth Brooks - No Fences
14. U2 - Joshua Tree
15. Van Halen - 5150
16. Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin
17. Def Leppard - Pyromania
18. Dio - Holy Diver
19. Quiet Riot - Metal Health
20. Guns n Roses - Appetite for Destruction
21. Kansas - Two for the Show
22. M.S.G. - Perfect Timing
23. Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
24. Prince & the Revolution - Purple Rain
25. Loverboy - Get Lucky

Interesting exercise. What really makes this interesting is the fact that since my accident I really don't enjoy music much anymore. I can go days without turning on the stereo in the car and I used to never have it off (or even turned down.) They don't know what causes it, but it's common in people with MBI (Mild Brain Injury - classified by the length of time you were unconscious). I have my moments, but more often than not, I'd opt for silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home