May 10, 2005

Airplane hell

Airplane hell - Bwahhahaha

Missed my connection at DeGaulle. The flight never took off though. Instead of 7:20, we left the terminal iin a sardine bus - I swear we drove off the airport gorunds to get to our plane. Despite the rural appearance and age of this 'jet', I feel confidnet that I will arrive in FLorence Today - in one piece. I should have already landed there and be sucking down a cuppicino right now. Jet lag is killing me. I feel travel sick. As appealing as a shower would be, I just want to lie down. I doubt I could sleep, but flat would sure beat verticle. Also i'ts quite cold here - I should have brought a coat. The flight attendent is wearing a scarf. I certainly hope I'm not on my way to Oslo. LOL I can only imagine how the peoplewho flew coach over the ocean feel.

-----

Walking around Florence is like walking through a fairy tale of fashion. ANy fashionista would be enamored of the whole experience. I also realized that they make very little in my size. All for slim Prada kinda boys..

----------------

I'm jet lagged and tired from walking around all day. Got some great pix (though a lot of them are over exposed - at least from looking at least looking at the thumnails...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home